the 'Unconquerable gathering'
The Indaba is a 10 day personal development retreat at 2 locations in the heart of KwaZulu Natal.
In increasingly fast paced and high-pressured lives we rarely take the time to invest in ourselves and our personal development; the time we all need to:
Re Think : Re Charge : Re Focus and Re boot
The time to reflect on where we are, where we are going, how we are going to get there, and, what we want to have achieved whilst doing so (our personal legacies)
- If you need time for you; time to decompress, time to reconnect with what is important in your life
- If you want to refocus on yourself and your own well-being, and future
- If you just want a 'reset' and an incredible experience.......
then an immersive personal development experience that takes you away from the day to day pressure we all live with, reconnecting with the natural world and being hands-on in a critical wildlife conservation project, might be just what you need and are looking for!
We will be:
- Learning more about ‘how we are individually unique’ and the impact this has in our lives
- Interacting with local communities
- Bush hiking
- Learning about, and being involved in, animal and habitat conservation
- Just taking time to relax, and if you want to; some rafting on the mighty Tugela River!
As well as facilitating the retreats, Kevin offers personal coaching and support (as desired) throughout the indaba and beyond, for no additional cost.
The price is currently held at £2,500 and can vary (not after booking) due to local costs, promotions and exchange rates. It excludes flights and includes:
- All programme materials and profiles
- All in-country transfers
- All facilitated development sessions (and coaching if desired)
- Activities at Zingela
- Accommodation and meals
- Guest speakers and expert guides
- Park entrance fees & conservation levies
- Conservation project
- All tea, coffee and water in camp
Join us, dance with the Zulu on the banks of the Tugela River!
Current Dates for our 2019 indabas are:
Wednesday April 10th - April 20th
June to be confirmed
August - fully booked