the 'group gathering'
The Iqembu Indaba is a 6 night and 5 full days knowledge sharing and networking retreat for senior professionals wanting to interact with like-minded people in a setting without day to day distractions.
It is integrated with learning about the incredible eco-system in KwaZulu Natal. Participation is limited to 9 people for each indaba who will be from non-competing organisations unless agreed in advance by any parties concerned.
The prime objective of the Indaba is to enable you to:
Re Think : Re Charge : Re Focus and Re Boot
Even at professional networking events in the UK there is an incredible amount of ‘white noise’ and distraction. In KwaZulu Natal those distractions seem to dissipate, enabling human interactions to take place in a mindful, focused and productive way on the topics and issues to hand.
The purpose of the Indaba is multifold:
- To share knowledge and expertise
- To support the problem solving of common and individual issues in a focused and mindful environment
- To assist you in resolving and overcoming the challenges you are faced with at an operational or strategic level
- To allow you as busy professionals to create some ‘head-space’ and decompress from day to day pressures, in and learning about a unique environment; one of the world’s most bio-diverse countries
- To create a mutually supportive network of like-minded individuals through a unique and shared experience
This is limited to groups of 9 people at a time and the personal investment, excluding flights, is £2,865
Join the Iqembu Indaba
Programme dates for 2018 are:
Arrive Sunday April 15th - Depart Saturday April 21st
Learning & Development
Arrive Sunday April 22nd - Depart Saturday April 28th
(Other dates are available on request)
This Indaba is also available to Intact Teams for strategic or operational retreats and development